CCTIA will be hosting Concrete Masonry Association of California & Nevada Executive Director Kurt Siggard at its July 25, 2019 meeting in Stockton.
The masonry reference documents and building code requirements have undergone significant changes. Architects, structural engineers, CoMET firms, and even code enforcement agencies have been struggling to apply the correct quality assurance testing and inspection requirements to a project
This presentation will cover topics such as:
• Understanding Level A, B, and C quality assurance requirements
• Anticipated changes to CBC, ACI, and ASTM
• Navigating CBC, ACI, and TMS requirements
• How all this works on DSA projects
• Frequency of test specimens (mortar and grout)